Monday, September 12, 2011

paragraph 1
Bell word: explode
Subject:
 The feeling of loneliness and sorrow
Subject:
 Have you ever felt like you so lonely, and you have a huge amount of pressure on you, giving you the feeling that you might explode?
Hook on subject:
People have that and want to die.
Hook on subject:
Other people live and don’t mind it.
Thesis:
Instead of killing yourself think about it and make you sorrow fade in happiness.

Ts:
When the thought of exploding comes to mind, I think of a car watermelon,  or a raisin in the sun.
2 echoe words used: explode, Explodes
SD:
I think things that explode should be objects.
Cm:
Not people.
Cm:
Everybody should be treated like everyone else.
SD:
In the song for a dancer, it is written for a friend that was something completely different from everyone else.
CM:
Because his friend was different he was treated differently.
CM:
After longs periods of time of being under pressure and thinking he might explode, he said to himself that he was done and he killed himself.
SD:
Sometimes when I feel stressed and under a lot of pressure I do the most simple thing I can.
Cm:
This Simple thing for me is to take a shower.
CM:
This activity clears my head of anything that might be bothering me and makes me think positive.
CS:
Next time you think you might explode or you might want to kill yourself, think about the people that have it worse and maybe take a shower.
Ts:
When Jackson Browne was put under the stress of his friend dying, his wife killing herself, and his son dying, Does it ever sound like he gave up?
2 echo words used: Dying
SD:
Jackson Browne was a very talented man with a very unfortunate life.
CM:
His wife, and close friend died.
CM:
He was very sad, but he looked passed it.
SD:
He didn’t sit there like rotten meat, or like a raisin in the sun.
Cm:
He released some of the pressure off of him by writing songs.
CM:
Some of the songs he wrote brought joy back into his life.
SD:
If anything like that ever happened to me, I would sit there like a raisin in the sun.
CM:
I wouldn’t know what to do, or where to go.
CM:
I would be lost in my own world, and in my own thoughts.
CS:
Jackson Brown is a strong man who can deal with major problems, and if I could be half the man he was I would be satisfied with life.
Hook:
Have you ever felt so lonely, maybe so lonely you might explode, like a raisin in the sun?
Bell word: lonely
Comment:
The raisin might explode, but as long as you keep your cool you will be ok.
Comment:
Instead of exploding, think of yourself in a better place being relaxed and as happy as a clam.
CS:
Instead of killing yourself, think about your troubles fade away into happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment