Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being a Simple Kind of Man
How To Be a Simple Kind of Man
An Essay By: Harry Staley
9th Grade English
September 29, 2011
“Be a simple kind of man.” Wouldn’t we all want to be a simple kind of man, and never try to be someone other than us? If everyone was simple there would be respect, no one to make fun of you and no one to hurt your feelings. There would also be no fights, because every man would be the same. I wish I was simple, and I’m sure others wish they were to.

To be a real man you need to be a simple man. To be a simple man you shouldn’t try to be something extreme. To be a simple man you must be yourself, and except yourself just the way you are. Most simple men, are always living life their own way, not trying to be something they aren’t. The number one rule for being simple is to never act like you are too good for others, everyone is the same and it will always be like that. If you are one of those people that always want to be noticed, sometimes being simple is the best way to be noticed. Don’t be crazy, don’t do stupid things, and don’t try to do crazy things to be noticed. Stay calm to be noticed and do the right things, and you will probably be noticed. The one rule I think is the most important is to never put yourself at risk, that is the opposite of being simple. If everyone in the world were simple the world would truly and honestly be a better place, because we wouldn’t have those few people that are crazy.
Have you ever though being a simple kind of man might be just having respect for others? That is one way I think makes me a simple kind of man, is respecting others. I respect everyone, no matter what race, no matter what gender, no matter what religion, I will respect them. There is the occasion when I will mess around with a close friend but it is all in loving fun. I also have great

No comments:

Post a Comment